Abu nidal organization
All possible synonyms of the word Abu nidal organization as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Fatah Revolutionary Council, Fatah-RC, Abu Nidal Organization, ANO, Arab Revolutionary Brigades, Black September, Revolutionary Organization of Socialist Muslims
- a Palestinian international terrorist organization that split from the PLO in 1974; has conducted terrorist attacks in 20 countries; "in the 1980s the Fatah-RC was considered the most dangerous and murderous Palestinian terror group"
- Fatah Revolutionary Council
- Abu Nidal Organization
- Arab Revolutionary Brigades
- Black September
- Revolutionary Organization of Socialist Muslims
- terrorist organization, terrorist group, foreign terrorist organization, FTO: a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
- terrorism, act of terrorism, terrorist act: the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear
- Lebanon, Lebanese Republic: an Asian republic at east end of Mediterranean
- Iraq, Republic of Iraq, Al-Iraq, Irak: a republic in the Middle East in western Asia; the ancient civilization of Mesopotamia was in the area now known as Iraq
- Libya, Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya: a military dictatorship in northern Africa on the Mediterranean; consists almost entirely of desert; a major exporter of petroleum
- Palestine: a former British mandate on the east coast of the Mediterranean; divided between Jordan and Israel in 1948
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.