All possible synonyms of the word Abstractionist as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abstract, abstractionist, nonfigurative, nonobjective
- not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature; "a large abstract painting"
- nonrepresentational: of or relating to a style of art in which objects do not resemble those known in physical nature
Abstractionist, abstract artist
- a painter of abstract pictures
- abstract artist
- painter: an artist who paints
- suprematist: an artist of the school of suprematism
- Albers, Josef Albers: United States painter born in Germany; works characterized by simple geometrical patterns in various colors (1888-1976)
- Mondrian, Piet Mondrian: Dutch painter whose work (intersecting lines at right angles and planes in primary colors) influenced the development of abstract art (1872-1944)
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.