All possible synonyms of the word Abstractionism as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- a representation having no reference to concrete objects or specific examples
- representation, mental representation, internal representation: a presentation to the mind in the form of an idea or image
Abstractionism, abstract art
- an abstract genre of art; artistic content depends on internal form rather than pictorial representation
- abstract art
- genre: a class of art (or artistic endeavor) having a characteristic form or technique
- op art: a style of abstractionism popular in the 1960s; produces dramatic visual effects with colors and contrasts that are difficult for the eye to resolve
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.