All possible synonyms of the word Abstract entity as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abstraction, abstract entity
- a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples
- abstract entity
- entity: that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
- psychological feature: a feature of the mental life of a living organism
- attribute: an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of an entity
- group, grouping: any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- relation: an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of two entities or parts together
- communication: something that is communicated by or to or between people or groups
- measure, quantity, amount: how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- otherworld: an abstract spiritual world beyond earthly reality
- set: (mathematics) an abstract collection of numbers or symbols; "the set of prime numbers is infinite"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.