All possible synonyms of the word Abstinent as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- self-restraining; not indulging an appetite especially for food or drink; "not totally abstinent but abstemious"
- abstemious: sparing in consumption of especially food and drink; "the pleasures of the table, never of much consequence to one naturally abstemious"- John Galsworthy
Abstainer, abstinent, nondrinker
- a person who refrains from drinking intoxicating beverages
- person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul: a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
- teetotaler, teetotaller, teetotalist: a total abstainer
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.