All possible synonyms of the word Abstainer as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abstainer, abstinent, nondrinker
- a person who refrains from drinking intoxicating beverages
- person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul: a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
- teetotaler, teetotaller, teetotalist: a total abstainer
- someone who practices self denial as a spiritual discipline
- religious person: a person who manifests devotion to a deity
- puritan: someone who adheres to strict religious principles; someone opposed to sensual pleasures
- stylite: an early Christian ascetic who lived on top of high pillars
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.