All possible synonyms of the word Absorbent material as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Absorbent material, absorbent
- a material having capacity or tendency to absorb another substance
- absorbent material
- sorbent, sorbent material: a material that sorbs another substance; i.e. that has the capacity or tendency to take it up by either absorption or adsorption
- sponge: a porous mass of interlacing fibers that forms the internal skeleton of various marine animals and usable to absorb water or any porous rubber or cellulose product similarly used
- absorber: (physics) material in a nuclear reactor that absorbs radiation
- absorbent cotton: cotton made absorbent by removal of the natural wax
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.