All possible synonyms of the word Absinthe as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- strong green liqueur flavored with wormwood and anise
- liqueur, cordial: strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
- anise, aniseed, anise seed: liquorice-flavored seeds, used medicinally and in cooking and liquors
- common wormwood, absinthe, old man, lad's love, Artemisia absinthium: aromatic herb of temperate Eurasia and North Africa having a bitter taste used in making the liqueur absinthe
Common wormwood, absinthe, old man, lad's love, Artemisia absinthium
- aromatic herb of temperate Eurasia and North Africa having a bitter taste used in making the liqueur absinthe
- common wormwood
- old man
- lad's love
- Artemisia absinthium
- wormwood: any of several low composite herbs of the genera Artemisia or Seriphidium
- genus Artemisia: usually aromatic shrubs or herbs of north temperate regions and South Africa and western South America: wormwood; sagebrush; mugwort; tarragon
- absinth, absinthe: strong green liqueur flavored with wormwood and anise
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.