All possible synonyms of the word Absentee as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- one that is absent or not in residence
- traveler, traveller: a person who changes location
- AWOL: one who is away or absent without leave
- defaulter: someone who fails to make a required appearance in court
- exile, expatriate, expat: a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country; "American expatriates"
- truant, hooky player: one who is absent from school without permission
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.