All possible synonyms of the word Absent as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Absent, absentminded, abstracted, scatty
- lost in thought; showing preoccupation; "an absent stare"; "an absentminded professor"; "the scatty glancing quality of a hyperactive but unfocused intelligence"
- inattentive: showing a lack of attention or care; "inattentive students"; "an inattentive babysitter"
Lacking, absent, missing, wanting
- nonexistent; "the thumb is absent"; "her appetite was lacking"
- nonexistent: not having existence or being or actuality; "chimeras are nonexistent"
- not being in a specified place
- presence: the state of being present; current existence; "he tested for the presence of radon"
- away(p): not present; having left; "he's away right now"; "you must not allow a stranger into the house when your mother is away"
- introuvable: impossible to find; "the book is practically introuvable"
- truant, awol: absent without permission; "truant schoolboys"; "the soldier was AWOL for almost a week"
- go away or leave; "He absented himself"
- disappear, vanish, go away: get lost, as without warning or explanation; "He disappeared without a trace"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.