All possible synonyms of the word Abscission as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abscission, cutting off
- the act of cutting something off
- removal, remotion: the act of removing; "he had surgery for the removal of a malignancy"
- circumcision: the act of circumcising; surgical removal of the foreskin of males
- shedding of flowers and leaves and fruit following formation of scar tissue in a plant
- shedding, sloughing: the process whereby something is shed
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.