All possible synonyms of the word Abscess as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- symptom consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by inflamed tissue
- symptom: (medicine) any sensation or change in bodily function that is experienced by a patient and is associated with a particular disease
- abscessed tooth: an abscess of a common kind in the tissue around a tooth
- head: the tip of an abscess (where the pus accumulates)
- purulence, purulency: symptom of being purulent (containing or forming pus)
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.