All possible synonyms of the word Abruptness as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abruptness, precipitateness, precipitousness, precipitance, precipitancy, suddenness
- the quality of happening with headlong haste or without warning
- haste, hastiness, hurry, hurriedness, precipitation: overly eager speed (and possible carelessness); "he soon regretted his haste"
Abruptness, precipitousness, steepness
- the property possessed by a slope that is very steep
- gradient, slope: the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal; "a five-degree gradient"
Abruptness, brusqueness, curtness, gruffness, shortness
- an abrupt discourteous manner
- discourtesy, rudeness: a manner that is rude and insulting
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.