All possible synonyms of the word Abrogation as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abrogation, repeal, annulment
- the act of abrogating; an official or legal cancellation
- cancellation: the act of cancelling; calling off some arrangement
- derogation: (law) the partial taking away of the effectiveness of a law; a partial repeal or abolition of a law; "any derogation of the common law is to be strictly construed"
- vacation: the act of making something legally void
- recall: the act of removing an official by petition
- revocation: the act (by someone having the authority) of annulling something previously done; "the revocation of a law"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.