All possible synonyms of the word Abridged as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- (used of texts) shortened by condensing or rewriting; "an abridged version"
- short: primarily temporal sense; indicating or being or seeming to be limited in duration; "a short life"; "a short flight"; "a short holiday"; "a short story"; "only a few short months"
- cut, shortened: with parts removed; "the drastically cut film"
- half-length: abridged to half its original length
- potted: (British informal) summarized or abridged; "a potted version of a novel"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.