All possible synonyms of the word Abrasive material as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abrasive, abradant, abrasive material
- a substance that abrades or wears down
- abrasive material
- material, stuff: the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
- carborundum: an abrasive composed of silicon carbide crystals
- steel wool, wire wool: a mass of woven steel fibers used as an abrasive
- emery cloth: cloth covered with powdered emery
- emery paper, sandpaper: stiff paper coated with powdered emery or sand
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.