All possible synonyms of the word Abrasive as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- sharply disagreeable; rigorous; "the harsh facts of court delays"; "an abrasive character"
- disagreeable: not to your liking; "a disagreeable situation"
- rough, unsmooth: having or caused by an irregular surface; "trees with rough bark"; "rough ground"; "rough skin"; "rough blankets"; "his unsmooth face"
Abrasive, abradant, abrasive material
- a substance that abrades or wears down
- abrasive material
- material, stuff: the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
- carborundum: an abrasive composed of silicon carbide crystals
- steel wool, wire wool: a mass of woven steel fibers used as an abrasive
- emery cloth: cloth covered with powdered emery
- emery paper, sandpaper: stiff paper coated with powdered emery or sand
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.