All possible synonyms of the word Abradant as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- a tool or machine used for wearing down or smoothing or polishing
- tool: an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- abrading stone: a primitive stone artifact (usually made of sandstone) used as an abrader
- steel-wool pad: abrader consisting of a pad of steel wool used for polishing or smoothing
Abrasive, abradant, abrasive material
- a substance that abrades or wears down
- abrasive material
- material, stuff: the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
- carborundum: an abrasive composed of silicon carbide crystals
- steel wool, wire wool: a mass of woven steel fibers used as an abrasive
- emery cloth: cloth covered with powdered emery
- emery paper, sandpaper: stiff paper coated with powdered emery or sand
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.