All possible synonyms of the word Above as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- appearing earlier in the same text; "flaws in the above interpretation"
- preceding(a): existing or coming before
Above, higher up, in a higher place, to a higher place
- in or to a place that is higher
- higher up
- in a higher place
- to a higher place
- at an earlier place; "see above"
- an earlier section of a written text; "for instructions refer to the above"
- section, subdivision: a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.