All possible synonyms of the word Aborticide as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- the act of destroying a fetus
- induced abortion: a deliberate termination of pregnancy
Abortifacient, aborticide, abortion-inducing drug
- a drug (or other chemical agent) that causes abortion
- abortion-inducing drug
- drug: a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- abortion pill, mifepristone, RU 486: an abortion-inducing drug (trade name RU 486) developed in France; when taken during the first five weeks of pregnancy it blocks the action of progesterone so that the uterus sloughs off the embryo
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.