All possible synonyms of the word Aborigine as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Aborigine, Abo, Aboriginal, native Australian, Australian Aborigine
- a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived
- native Australian
- Australian Aborigine
- Australian, Aussie: a native or inhabitant of Australia
- ethnic group, ethnos: people of the same race or nationality who share a distinctive culture
Native, indigen, indigene, aborigine, aboriginal
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place; "the art of the natives of the northwest coast"; "the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students"
- person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul: a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
- Levantine: (formerly) a native or inhabitant of the Levant
- Mauritian: a native or inhabitant of Mauritius
- Filipino: a native or inhabitant of the Philippines
- Russian: a native or inhabitant of Russia
- Seychellois: a native or inhabitant of Seychelles
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.