All possible synonyms of the word Aboriginal australian as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Australian, Aboriginal Australian
- the Austronesian languages spoken by Australian aborigines
- Aboriginal Australian
- Austronesian, Austronesian language: the family of languages spoken in Australia and Formosa and Malaysia and Polynesia
- Australia, Commonwealth of Australia: a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- Dyirbal, Jirrbal: a language of Australian aborigines
- Walbiri, Warlpiri: a language of Australian aborigines
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.