All possible synonyms of the word Aboriginal as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Aboriginal, primal, primeval, primaeval, primordial
- having existed from the beginning; in an earliest or original stage or state; "aboriginal forests"; "primal eras before the appearance of life on earth"; "the forest primeval"; "primordial matter"; "primordial forms of life"
- early: at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time; "early morning"; "an early warning"; "early diagnosis"; "an early death"; "took early retirement"; "an early spring"; "early varieties of peas and tomatoes mature before most standard varieties"
- characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning; "native Americans"; "the aboriginal peoples of Australia"
- of or pertaining to members of the indigenous people of Australia; "an Aboriginal rite"
Native, indigen, indigene, aborigine, aboriginal
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place; "the art of the natives of the northwest coast"; "the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students"
- person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul: a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
- Levantine: (formerly) a native or inhabitant of the Levant
- Mauritian: a native or inhabitant of Mauritius
- Filipino: a native or inhabitant of the Philippines
- Russian: a native or inhabitant of Russia
- Seychellois: a native or inhabitant of Seychelles
Aborigine, Abo, Aboriginal, native Australian, Australian Aborigine
- a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived
- native Australian
- Australian Aborigine
- Australian, Aussie: a native or inhabitant of Australia
- ethnic group, ethnos: people of the same race or nationality who share a distinctive culture
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.