All possible synonyms of the word Abomination as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- an action that is vicious or vile; an action that arouses disgust or abhorrence; "his treatment of the children is an abomination"
- transgression, evildoing: the act of transgressing; the violation of a law or a duty or moral principle; "the boy was punished for the transgressions of his father"
Abhorrence, abomination, detestation, execration, loathing, odium
- hate coupled with disgust
- hate, hatred: the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action
- disgust: strong feelings of dislike
- a person who is loathsome or disgusting
- person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul: a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.