All possible synonyms of the word Abode as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Dwelling, home, domicile, abode, habitation, dwelling house
- housing that someone is living in; "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"; "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
- dwelling house
- housing, lodging, living accommodations: structures collectively in which people are housed
- bathroom, bath: a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- bedroom, sleeping room, sleeping accommodation, chamber, bedchamber: a room used primarily for sleeping
- den: a room that is comfortable and secluded
- dinette: a small area off of a kitchen that is used for dining
- dining room, dining-room: a room used for dining
- dressing room: a room in which you can change clothes
- family room: a recreation room in a private house
- kitchen: a room equipped for preparing meals
- living room, living-room, sitting room, front room, parlor, parlour: a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
- cliff dwelling: a rock and adobe dwelling built on sheltered ledges in the sides of a cliff; "the Anasazi built cliff dwellings in the southwestern United States"
- condominium, condo: one of the dwelling units in a condominium
- fixer-upper: a house or other dwelling in need of repair (usually offered for sale at a low price)
- hearth, fireside: home symbolized as a part of the fireplace; "driven from hearth and home"; "fighting in defense of their firesides"
- hermitage: the abode of a hermit
- homestead: dwelling that is usually a farmhouse and adjoining land
- house: a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- lake dwelling, pile dwelling: dwelling built on piles in or near a lake; specifically in prehistoric villages
- lodge, indian lodge: any of various Native American dwellings
- messuage: (law) a dwelling house and its adjacent buildings and the adjacent land used by the household
- semi-detached house: a dwelling that is attached to something on only one side
- vacation home: a dwelling (a second home) where you live while you are on vacation
- yurt: a circular domed dwelling that is portable and self-supporting; originally used by nomadic Mongol and Turkic people of central Asia but now used as inexpensive alternative or temporary housing
- any address at which you dwell more than temporarily; "a person can have several residences"
- address: the place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with
- domicile, legal residence: (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return; every person is compelled to have one and only one domicile at a time; "what's his legal residence?"
- home, place: where you live at a particular time; "deliver the package to my home"; "he doesn't have a home to go to"; "your place or mine?"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.