All possible synonyms of the word Abnormal as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- much greater than the normal; "abnormal profits"; "abnormal ambition"
- immoderate: beyond reasonable limits; "immoderate laughter"; "immoderate spending"
- departing from the normal in e.g. intelligence and development; "they were heartbroken when they learned their child was abnormal"; "an abnormal personality"
- psychology, psychological science: the science of mental life
- exceptional(a): deviating widely from a norm of physical or mental ability; used especially of children below normal in intelligence; "special educational provisions for exceptional children"
- not normal; not typical or usual or regular or conforming to a norm; "abnormal powers of concentration"; "abnormal amounts of rain"; "abnormal circumstances"; "an abnormal interest in food"
- insane: afflicted with or characteristic of mental derangement; "was declared insane"; "insane laughter"
- normality, normalcy: being within certain limits that define the range of normal functioning
- aberrant, deviant, deviate: markedly different from an accepted norm; "aberrant behavior"; "deviant ideas"
- anomalous: deviating from the general or common order or type; "advanced forms of life may be anomalous in the universe"
- antidromic: conducting nerve impulses in a direction opposite to normal
- atypical, irregular: deviating from normal expectations; somewhat odd, strange, or abnormal; "these days large families are atypical"; "atypical clinical findings"; "atypical pneumonia"; "highly irregular behavior"
- brachydactylic, brachydactylous: having abnormally short finger or toes
- defective: markedly subnormal in structure or function or intelligence or behavior; "defective speech"
- freakish: characteristic of a freak; "a freakish extra toe"
- kinky, perverted: (used of sexual behavior) showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes; "kinky sex"; "perverted practices"
- subnormal: below normal or average; "after the floods the harvests were subnormal"; "subnormal intelligence"
- supernormal: exceeding the normal or average; "years of supernormal employment during the war"; "a phase of supernormal excitability"
- vicarious: occurring in an abnormal part of the body instead of the usual site involved in that function; "vicarious menstruation"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.