All possible synonyms of the word Abnegation as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abnegation, self-abnegation, denial, self-denial, self-renunciation
- renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
- selflessness, self-sacrifice: acting with less concern for yourself than for the success of the joint activity
- renunciation, forgoing, forswearing: the act of renouncing; sacrificing or giving up or surrendering (a possession or right or title or privilege etc.)
- the denial and rejection of a doctrine or belief; "abnegation of the Holy Trinity"
- denial: the act of refusing to comply (as with a request); "it resulted in a complete denial of his privileges"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.