All possible synonyms of the word Ablative as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- tending to ablate; i.e. to be removed or vaporized at very high temperature; "ablative material on a rocket cone"
- subtractive: constituting or involving subtraction; "a subtractive correction"
- relating to the ablative case
- linguistics: the scientific study of language
Ablative, ablative case
- the case indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument or manner or place of the action described by the verb
- oblique, oblique case: any grammatical case other than the nominative
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.