All possible synonyms of the word Ablate as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- remove an organ or bodily structure
- remove, take, take away, withdraw: remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- operation, surgery, surgical operation, surgical procedure, surgical process: a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; "they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"; "he died while undergoing surgery"
- wear away through erosion or vaporization
- wear, wear off, wear out, wear down, wear thin: deteriorate through use or stress; "The constant friction wore out the cloth"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.