All possible synonyms of the word Abkhazian as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- of or relating to Abkazia or its people or their language
- a Circassian language spoken by the Abkhaz
- Circassian: a northern Caucasian language spoken by the Circassian
Abkhaz, Abkhazian, Abkhas, Abkhasian
- a member of the Circassian people who live to the east of the Black Sea
- Circassian: a member of the Sunni Muslim people living in northwestern Caucasia
- Abkhaz, Abkhazia: an autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea; a strong independence movement has resulted in much instability
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.