All possible synonyms of the word Abkhazia as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- an autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea; a strong independence movement has resulted in much instability
- state, province: the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation; "his state is in the deep south"
- Georgia, Sakartvelo: a republic in Asia Minor on the Black Sea separated from Russia by the Caucasus mountains; formerly an Asian soviet but became independent in 1991
Region dmain members
- Abkhaz, Abkhas: Circassian people living east of the Black Sea
- Abkhaz, Abkhazian, Abkhas, Abkhasian: a member of the Circassian people who live to the east of the Black Sea
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.