All possible synonyms of the word Abidance as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)
- continuance, continuation: the act of continuing an activity without interruption
Residency, residence, abidance
- the act of dwelling in a place
- act, deed, human action, human activity: something that people do or cause to happen
- lodging: the act of lodging
- occupancy, tenancy: an act of being a tenant or occupant
Conformity, conformation, compliance, abidance
- acting according to certain accepted standards; "their financial statements are in conformity with generally accepted accounting practices"
- cooperation: joint operation or action; "their cooperation with us was essential for the success of our mission"
- formality: compliance with formal rules; "courtroom formality"
- line: acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- honoring, observance: conformity with law or custom or practice etc.
- keeping: conformity or harmony; "his behavior was not in keeping with the occasion"
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.