All possible synonyms of the word Aberration as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Aberration, distortion, optical aberration
- an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image
- optical aberration
- optical phenomenon: a physical phenomenon related to or involving light
- chromatic aberration: an optical aberration in which the image has colored fringes
- spherical aberration: an optical aberration resulting in a distorted image
- a disorder in one's mental state
- mental disorder, mental disturbance, disturbance, psychological disorder, folie: (psychiatry) a psychological disorder of thought or emotion; a more neutral term than mental illness
Aberrance, aberrancy, aberration, deviance
- a state or condition markedly different from the norm
- abnormality, abnormalcy: an abnormal physical condition resulting from defective genes or developmental deficiencies
- chromosomal aberration, chromosomal anomaly, chrosomal abnormality, chromosonal disorder: any change in the normal structure or number of chromosomes; often results in physical or mental abnormalities
- deflection, warp: a twist or aberration; especially a perverse or abnormal way of judging or acting
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.