All possible synonyms of the word Abelmoschus esculentus as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Okra, gumbo, okra plant, lady's-finger, Abelmoschus esculentus, Hibiscus esculentus
- tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews; sometimes placed in genus Hibiscus
- okra plant
- Abelmoschus esculentus
- Hibiscus esculentus
- herb, herbaceous plant: a plant lacking a permanent woody stem; many are flowering garden plants or potherbs; some having medicinal properties; some are pests
- Abelmoschus, genus Abelmoschus: genus of tropical coarse herbs having large lobed leaves and often yellow flowers
- gumbo, okra: long mucilaginous green pods; may be simmered or sauteed but used especially in soups and stews
- okra: long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.