All possible synonyms of the word Abelmoschus as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abelmoschus, genus Abelmoschus
- genus of tropical coarse herbs having large lobed leaves and often yellow flowers
- genus Abelmoschus
- dilleniid dicot genus: genus of more or less advanced dicotyledonous trees and shrubs and herbs
- Malvaceae, family Malvaceae, mallow family: herbs and shrubs and some trees: mallows; cotton; okra
- okra, gumbo, okra plant, lady's-finger, Abelmoschus esculentus, Hibiscus esculentus: tall coarse annual of Old World tropics widely cultivated in southern United States and West Indies for its long mucilaginous green pods used as basis for soups and stews; sometimes placed in genus Hibiscus
- abelmosk, musk mallow, Abelmoschus moschatus, Hibiscus moschatus: bushy herb of tropical Asia grown for its yellow or pink to scarlet blooms that resemble the hibiscus
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.