All possible synonyms of the word Abel as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man; Abel was killed by Cain
- man, adult male: an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman); "there were two women and six men on the bus"
- Old Testament: the collection of books comprising the sacred scripture of the Hebrews and recording their history as the chosen people; the first half of the Christian Bible
Abel, Niels Abel, Niels Henrik Abel
- Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829)
- Niels Abel
- Niels Henrik Abel
- mathematician: a person skilled in mathematics
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.