All possible synonyms of the word Abductor as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abductor, abductor muscle
- a muscle that draws a body part away from the median line
- skeletal muscle, striated muscle: a muscle that is connected at either or both ends to a bone and so move parts of the skeleton; a muscle that is characterized by transverse stripes
- musculus abductor digiti minimi manus: the abductor muscle of the little finger
- musculus abductor digiti minimi pedis: the abductor muscles of the little toe
- musculus abductor hallucis: the abductor muscle of the great toe
- musculus abductor pollicis: the abductor muscle of the thumb
Kidnapper, kidnaper, abductor, snatcher
- someone who unlawfully seizes and detains a victim (usually for ransom)
- criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor: someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- captor, capturer: a person who captures and holds people or animals
- crimp, crimper: someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
- shanghaier, seizer: a kidnapper who drugs men and takes them for compulsory service aboard a ship
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.