All possible synonyms of the word Abduction as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- (physiology) moving of a body part away from the central axis of the body
- motion, movement, move, motility: a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility"
- physiology: the branch of the biological sciences dealing with the functioning of organisms
- the criminal act of capturing and carrying away by force a family member; if a man's wife is abducted it is a crime against the family relationship and against the wife
- capture, seizure: the act of taking of a person by force
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.