All possible synonyms of the word Abduct as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- pull away from the body; "this muscle abducts"
- pull, draw, force: cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled"
Kidnap, nobble, abduct, snatch
- take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom; "The industrialist's son was kidnapped"
- seize: take or capture by force; "The terrorists seized the politicians"; "The rebels threaten to seize civilian hostages"
- crime, offense, criminal offense, criminal offence, offence, law-breaking: (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act; "a long record of crimes"
- shanghai, impress: take (someone) against his will for compulsory service, especially on board a ship; "The men were shanghaied after being drugged"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.