All possible synonyms of the word Abdominal muscle as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abdominal, abdominal muscle, ab
- the muscles of the abdomen
- abdominal muscle
- skeletal muscle, striated muscle: a muscle that is connected at either or both ends to a bone and so move parts of the skeleton; a muscle that is characterized by transverse stripes
- abdomen, venter, stomach, belly: the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- external oblique muscle, musculus obliquus externus abdominis, abdominal external oblique muscle, oblique: a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso
- transversus abdominis muscle, transverse muscle of abdomen, musculus transversalis abdominis, transversus abdominis: a flat muscle with transverse fibers that forms the anterior and lateral walls of the abdominal cavity
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.