All possible synonyms of the word Abdominal as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- of or relating to or near the abdomen; "abdominal muscles"
Abdominal, abdominal muscle, ab
- the muscles of the abdomen
- abdominal muscle
- skeletal muscle, striated muscle: a muscle that is connected at either or both ends to a bone and so move parts of the skeleton; a muscle that is characterized by transverse stripes
- abdomen, venter, stomach, belly: the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- external oblique muscle, musculus obliquus externus abdominis, abdominal external oblique muscle, oblique: a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso
- transversus abdominis muscle, transverse muscle of abdomen, musculus transversalis abdominis, transversus abdominis: a flat muscle with transverse fibers that forms the anterior and lateral walls of the abdominal cavity
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.