All possible synonyms of the word Abdomen as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abdominal cavity, abdomen
- the cavity containing the major viscera; in mammals it is separated from the thorax by the diaphragm
- cavity, bodily cavity, cavum: (anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body
- abdomen, venter, stomach, belly: the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
Abdomen, venter, stomach, belly
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- body part: any part of an organism such as an organ or extremity
- torso, trunk, body: the body excluding the head and neck and limbs; "they moved their arms and legs and bodies"
- abdominal aorta: a branch of the descending aorta
- colic artery, arteria colica: arteries that supply blood to the colon
- hypochondrium: the upper region of the abdomen just below the lowest ribs on either side of the epigastrium
- intestine, bowel, gut: the part of the alimentary canal between the stomach and the anus
- navel, umbilicus, bellybutton, belly button, omphalos, omphalus: a scar where the umbilical cord was attached; "you were not supposed to show your navel on television"; "they argued whether or not Adam had a navel"; "she had a tattoo just above her bellybutton"
- abdominal, abdominal muscle, ab: the muscles of the abdomen
- abdominal cavity, abdomen: the cavity containing the major viscera; in mammals it is separated from the thorax by the diaphragm
- abdominal wall: a wall of the abdomen
- underbelly, underbody: the soft belly or underside of an animal's body
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.