All possible synonyms of the word Abdias as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Obadiah, Abdias, Book of Obadiah
- an Old Testament book telling Obadiah's prophecies; the shortest book in the Christian Bible
- Book of Obadiah
- book: a major division of a long written composition; "the book of Isaiah"
- Prophets, Nebiim: the second of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures
- Old Testament: the collection of books comprising the sacred scripture of the Hebrews and recording their history as the chosen people; the first half of the Christian Bible
- prophet: someone who speaks by divine inspiration; someone who is an interpreter of the will of God
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.