All possible synonyms of the word Abbess as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Abbess, mother superior, prioress
- the superior of a group of nuns
- mother superior
- superior: the head of a religious community
- mother: a term of address for a mother superior
- Bridget, Saint Bridget, St. Bridget, Brigid, Saint Brigid, St. Brigid, Bride, Saint Bride, St. Bride: Irish abbess; a patron saint of Ireland (453-523)
- Heloise: student and mistress and wife of Abelard (circa 1098-1164)
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.