All possible synonyms of the word Abb as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Alex Boncayao Brigade, ABB, Revolutionary Proletarian Army, RPA-ABB
- an urban hit squad and guerrilla group of the Communist Party in the Philippines; formed in the 1980s
- Alex Boncayao Brigade
- Revolutionary Proletarian Army
- terrorist organization, terrorist group, foreign terrorist organization, FTO: a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
- terrorism, act of terrorism, terrorist act: the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear
- Philippines, Republic of the Philippines: a republic on the Philippine Islands; achieved independence from the United States in 1946
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.