All possible synonyms of the word Abasia as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- disability of walking: a disability that interferes with or prevents walking
- abasia trepidans: abasia due to trembling of the legs
- atactic abasia, ataxic abasia: abasia due to ataxia of the legs
- choreic abasia: abasia related to abnormal movements of the legs
- paralytic abasia: abasia related to paralysis of the leg muscles
- paroxysmal trepidant abasia: abasia related to spasticity of the legs
- spastic abasia: abasia due to spastic contractions of the leg muscles
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.