All possible synonyms of the word Abasement as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- depriving one of self-esteem
- degradation, debasement: changing to a lower state (a less respected state)
- comedown: decline to a lower status or level
Abasement, degradation, abjection
- a low or downcast state; "each confession brought her into an attitude of abasement"- H.L.Menchken
- humiliation: state of disgrace or loss of self-respect
- degeneracy, degeneration, decadence, decadency: the state of being degenerate in mental or moral qualities
- depth: (usually plural) a low moral state; "he had sunk to the depths of addiction"
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.