All possible synonyms of the word Aaron as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
- (Old Testament) elder brother of Moses and first high priest of the Israelites; created the golden calf
- priest: a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites; one of the Holy Orders
- Old Testament: the collection of books comprising the sacred scripture of the Hebrews and recording their history as the chosen people; the first half of the Christian Bible
Aaron, Henry Louis Aaron, Hank Aaron
- United States professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934)
- Henry Louis Aaron
- Hank Aaron
- ballplayer, baseball player: an athlete who plays baseball
© 2018 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.