All possible synonyms of the word A-bomb as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Atom bomb, atomic bomb, A-bomb, fission bomb, plutonium bomb
- a nuclear weapon in which enormous energy is released by nuclear fission (splitting the nuclei of a heavy element like uranium 235 or plutonium 239)
- atom bomb
- atomic bomb
- fission bomb
- plutonium bomb
- nuclear weapon, atomic weapon: a weapon of mass destruction whose explosive power derives from a nuclear reaction
- bomb: an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions
- clean bomb: an atom bomb leaving little or no radioactive contamination
- dirty bomb: an atom bomb that leaves considerable radioactive contamination
- neutron bomb: atom bomb that produces lethal neutrons with less blast
- plutonium trigger, plutonium pit: a steel or beryllium sphere containing plutonium 239 that triggers nuclear fission when compressed by explosives
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.