All possible synonyms of the word 78 as well as its hypernyms, hyponyms, antonyms, derivations, entailments, meronyms, pertainyms, domain members, similar words, verb groups, and so on...
Seventy-eight, 78, lxxviii
- being eight more than seventy
- cardinal: being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order; "cardinal numbers"
- a shellac based phonograph record that played at 78 revolutions per minute
- phonograph record, phonograph recording, record, disk, disc, platter: sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove
Seventy-eight, 78, LXXVIII
- the cardinal number that is the sum of seventy and eight
- large integer: an integer equal to or greater than ten
© 2017 - Twitter Brooks Ltd.